Wednesday 1 April 2020

'Wrensday' 1st April

Hello Hello!! Ferreting Fynn here,

This is my new blog and if you do come across it, make sure that you click Subsribe and share!
Incase you don't know this is a nature blog and if you are obsessed with nature like me, then make sure to follow.

For today, my post is on the wren that I saw in our churchyard making its nest. I do hope it has chicks and that we can watch it feed their young and possibly, FLEDGE!! It is nesting in a crevice of a tree close to the ground, so it could be vulnerable to predators {cats and foxes} so I wish the wrens good luck!! 

Hopefully see you tomorrow, stay safe!!

Ferreting Fynn

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen a Wren's nest, Fynn, you'll have to tell us all about it! I think I've met you once, at a party at your grandparent's house - I used to go to school with your Granny!

    ReplyDelete